About Me

My photo
Role model for the youth of America.

Monday, February 13, 2012

I Want Someone To Eat Cheese With

This 2006 Jeff Garlin film shot in several locations in Chicago.

The hot dog stand with the "pirate" is:

Budacki's Drive In
4739 North Damen Avenue, Chicago, IL
(773) 561-1322 ‎



View Larger Map


The ice cream shop where he meets Sarah Silverman's character was located at:
3731 N Clark, Chicago, IL





View Larger Map

The ice cream shop is closed and it's now a Mexican restaurant.

The shot from the movie I really wanted to know existed was the spot where Garlin's character stopped to eat junk food multiple times in the film.

It appeared to be a quiet neighborhood where you could see the scoreboard from Wrigley Field. I wanted to see if it was a real spot of a faked location.

Sadly, I don't have a screenshot but the location does seem to exist right along this street:



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment